What I have been up to...

Alpharetta, GA

Well you asked Jenks! I really couldn't tell you what I have been up to but it sure seems there are never enough hours in the day!

We were building our new house which kept me quite busy, my yougest had minor surgery this summer, we moved into the new house, three kids, three horses - you know the rest. Anyway, my horses are still in back with the people who bought the old house so now it is working around their schedule instead of mine when it comes to horse care. Don't get me wrong they are great and very flexible but they too have 3 kids one of which is a new born so going back there at 10 PM or 6 AM just isn't cool. So, I think by the time I get done with everything during the day I am just ready to veg out!!

I have also been trying to lease out my horse to cut some of the stress for a year or so. Mind you I have not been trying hard but that too has kept me busy.

So you see nothing really just usual everyday stuff! Hope everyone here is doing well and I will try to catch up on some threads!!!

Jenks - check your D-mail!!!!

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!