BULLDOG GARDEN TOOLS / ENGLISH GARDEN TOOLS

Austin, TX

I am looking for a 'wizard rake' made by this company. Bulldog used to make Smith & Hawken's high end garden tools. The wizard rake has flexible curved rubber tines. It's perfect for raking gravel. My Smith & Hawken store has one that they use for keeping their gravel areas neat but is for the store use only as they no longer carry these tools. I have been unsuccesful in finding a US source for this particular brand. I have not been able to find this style of rake regardless of brand. Has anyone seen this rake? Any help is greatly appreciated. Charles

Kalamazoo, MI

Hi Charles,

I looked into it too and couldn't find any available here in the U.S. :(

Austin, TX

Hi, Kristi....I emailed Bulldog's export rep this morning. Hope someone here in the US has them. Charles

Austin, TX

Kristi, I got an email from Bulldog just now and here is US distributor's website. www.rlarson.com Thanks, Charles

Kalamazoo, MI

Thanks Charles!

Burwash Weald, United Kingdom(Zone 9b)

And here is an english link for you -

http://www.qualitygardentools.com/hand-tools/imgview

Did you know they make a small head too, for getting in between plants and tight area. I just love these rakes -

Austin, TX

Yes. That is the one that I purchased. It's called the Merlin. It's available and in stock but not listed on Larson's website. The Bulldog people were very helpful in finding the US distributor. I had the rake ordered the next day. Can't wait to use it.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.