HOLIDAY ORNAMENTS RECEIVED - what did you get

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Please use this thread to post your new ornament, do not post on the old thread.

Kathy

REVIEW RULES
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/p.php?pid=4089039

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Keep a look out - the boxes should be going out any day.
Kathy

Victoria Harbour, ON

So excited, went to boutique and managed to purchase an adorable ornament..will be in the mail tomorrow....

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Some folks get paid on the 31st or 1st and will get and box their ornament and get it out on that day. So if you box is after the 6th you need to tell me via dmail. But please give it time, as I didn't think about those that need to wait until payday (like me - but I managed to get mine last pay day).

Kathy

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

HUmmmmm there should be several people that have received their ornaments by now... but no posting of received...

(Cathy), MO

I don't think everyone sent them Priority. If they send parcel post it may take a few days yet.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Sent mine out this morning....

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Will send mine out tomorrow morning :o)

Char

Texas/Okla central b, United States(Zone 7b)

ornaments I sent should have been received by now

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

I received my ornament from Bluepoppy! I love it! Thank you so much :0) I have attached a picture.

I also mailed mine off today. Rachel

This message was edited Oct 26, 2007 11:19 PM

Thumbnail by rachierabbit
Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Here's the back of it! It's so cute!

Thumbnail by rachierabbit
Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

I have mine wrapped (sort of) and the mailing label is printed. So in the morning I will get it in a box and out for pickup. Should be there Monday or Tuesday with good luck. LOL

Here I am scurrying around just like always when I have had this for over a week. Figures....

Susan
=^..^=

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Mine's going out Monday, but I do plan to send it Parcel Post as initially suggested so it will probably take about a week to arrive to it's recipient.

Love your snowman, Rachel!

(Cathy), MO

That is just so cute Rachel!

(Zone 1)

Mine is going out Monday also. The initial instructions said to mail no later than Nov 1st ... so I'm within that same time frame, just a bit slow!

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Well, I'm aggravated. I went to take the package to the mail box and the mail was already there. :(

Sooooo, it will be Monday after all. I did use Priority because I wanted to do it online. Oh well, it will get there in time for Christmas. LOL

Susan
=^..^=

Lyndonville, NY

Mine will go out on Monday or Tuesday also. I will probably send priority mail also....that is for 3 day delivery.

Debbie

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

I missed the post today so mine is going on Monday also...
Hugs,
Susan

Victoria Harbour, ON

Raicherabbit..that's just too cute..can't you just hardly wait to hang it in your tree...how special...

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Received mine! From Cat64129 and they are C U T E ! Will post later today and they are the best ornaments I have - where did you find them? And you spent to much money! Or found a great sale one. I love them. THANK YOU SO MUCH

FROGS - I'll post their photo's late Sunday.

I'll be sending mine OUT Monday.

Kathy

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

You should all send 1st class mail unless it's almost as cheap to send Priority. Parcel Post will be much slower and probably not much cheaper unless one heavy ornament! Plus, we're not in a rush, keeps the excitement going.

Kathy

Pacifica, CA

posted on wrong thread mine went out yesterday:)

(Cathy), MO

I'm glad you liked them Kathy! I thought they were cute. And "ornery" looking!

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Here a pic of my lovely ornaments...and i love the pink in them. Was thinking of doing my tree in all pink christmas things.

I also got some some clippings of some plants from jackieshar..Thanks so much, I love everything.

Char

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

They are stunning. That's a great shade of pink.

I'll post mine soon- it's been moving day for my 21 yr old who had to be out of his apt today. I've shampooed carpets until I can't move.

Kathy

(Cathy), MO

Those are beautiful Char.

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Cat - when they see my frogs they will ALLLLL be jealous

(Cathy), MO

LOL. I'm just glad you like them Kathy.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Ooh, those are sweet, Char - I've never seen anything like those before.
Mine's going out today - and I did mean to say first class, not parcel post - I know that's waaaaaayyyy to slow!
I'm trying to imagine frogs as Christmas ornaments, but very intrigued;)
I'm anxious to see them!

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

Got mine today, Oh, Thank you so much Dave's Garden person, Yes that's what I have for a return address, I love him, but I must tell you he will live in my Grandsons room here year round, he will NOT be packed away with my Christmas stuff. will read back through & see whom you are, as I remember reading a post that someone did that with the return addy, don't have time right now to look, still packing away Cannas for the winter.

My box is going out in the morning.

BIG THANK YOU, Pooh on top of box is the one I got.:)Anita

Thumbnail by NYVOICES99

Hi Anita, that was me. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to disclose or not, so I didn't!!! I can't believe how LONG it took to get there! I mailed it on the 19th of Oct!!! I'll glad you like it, it is a heavy little thing!

Rachel, the box came today and they are exquisite! I was shocked to see FOUR blown glass angels. They are so beautiful, thank you thank you!!!

I'll have my husband help me with pictures, probably Wednesday, his schedule is awful.
Pat

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Pat glad you liked them! I love how dainty they are :0) Rachel

(Cathy), MO

Awww, a Pooh bear! How cute!

Can't wait to see pictures of the blown glass ornaments. Seeing what everyone gets is half the fun!

Pearisburg, VA(Zone 7a)

See how much fun this is?! I'll post mine tonight IF nothing major happens before bedtime - keep fingers crossed. Be sure to put your name on/inside the box when you mail the ornaments.

It's secret until they open it.

Kathy

Gilmer, TX

|Gosh, I hope I at least put my name on the return label, probably D|G name isn't on there anywhere. I was in a hurry and didn't even put a note inside. Purchased ornaments and sack on the 16th and then found them in my car on the 23rd, so shoved them in a box at work and ran to the mail box. Didn't want my receiver to be the last one to get her ornament. Pam

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Wow all of these are so beautiful... I got home from golf today and my package was here... It is just wonderful... Mine came from Nancy/cedarnest... Thank you so much Nancy... I love it.. Here is a picture of it...
Hugs,
Susan

Thumbnail by TurtleChi
Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Susan,I am so happy it arrived and it made my day hearing you like it..I fell in Love with it at the Hallmark store and just had to get one so I got an extra for *You* buddy...: ))
Nancy

Marion, WI(Zone 4b)

Hello - Sorry I didn't post sooner. I received my wonderful ornaments this weekend and I was gone. I will post picture later. I received two beautiful snowman ornament in a cute snowman gift bag. Thank you very much secret trade. (there wasn't a note in the box that I could find and my boyfriend burned the box before I could look at the sender :( )

Thank you again!!
~Kim

Corning, NY(Zone 5a)

Pat, Thank you so much, I love him. Yep, just came in todays mail, that was a long time? wonder what the hold up was? Oh well, I wont worrie about the hold up, I have him safe & sound, Thanks :)Anita

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.