Is there anyway...............

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

that if the initiator of a plant in Plantfiles does not fill in any of the details or even just 1 or 2, if the link to "Set all details" be still available? Otherwise it takes so much to do them 1 by 1. Also if you are the one to set the detail, can you then have access to change that detail? I just made an error and as I hit send I realized it and there was no way to fix it as I could if I had been the initiator of the plant.

Thanks

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I am really hoping this can change. Should I have posted this on Dave's Garden Forum instead of on this one?

I just ran across another entry that I would be happy to fill out the details on but to do it one by one just takes to much time.

Thanks

Northumberland, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

I think here is the right place to ask, yes. Maybe it's something that needs fairly tricky software changes to implement, or isn't feasible for other reasons??

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Kell, This is a question for Dave but we had it like that for awhile and it didn't work out. I'm not really sure what the problem was but it seems that if you could do the set all details then what was there already could be changed as well which is where the problem was coming in. Maybe he can look at it again at some point. In the mean time send a report and we will be glad to fix anything that's messed up.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

There are so many that none of the details are entered, the initiator just filled in the first page. So in that case there would be no details to change. Well, it is too bad. It would just make it so much more user friendly. And faster. I spend way too much of my time in PlantFiles as it is. LOL

Thanks Peggy!

If there is a way I'd like to see what Kell asked for.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images