Great Grand Baby

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well my dgd has been at the hospital since about 3:30 this afternoon, Looks like my great grandaughter wants to come now instead of Nov 9th. its going to be a long night, she is only dialated 3, Will try to get back here at DG in the next few days, I have lots to do and very little time to do it in. Now that Jlyn wants to come early lol. Will let you all know details when I get a chance.

Connie

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh Connie! I hope all goes well. How exciting. Please let us know when Jlyn arrives. My best to your and the rest of the family!!

Brenda

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Loon, dh and I came home after being there for 12 hours. When we left she had dialated to 4 and told the nurse she wanted the epidurrel (sp?) Once they got it in she fell a sleep, we came home to get some rest. My dd just called me and she is now finally dialated to 6, we're fixing to head back up there, I got to jump in the shower and get ready, Next time I post I should have all the info and my new ggbaby :o)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Well Jlyn made her appearance at 2:20 pm :o) She weighted 7lbs 10oz and was 20 inches long :o) Her and momma are doing great :o) Heres a pic of the baby.

Oh yeah Jlyn was born on Keirsten's youngest brothers birthday so after Keirsten got to hold her daughter, Jlyn's Uncle got to hold her next :o)

SHe has a GREAT set of lungs lol

Connie

Thumbnail by pepsidrinker
AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Awwwwwwwwwwww......... how sweet!! Congratulations on the newest flower in your garden!! I'm so glad the birth went well and mom and baby are doing well. I bet her uncle is proud to share his birthday with little Jlyn.

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

how sweet Im so glad you got to be there my ggd was born on the 18 in MONTANA!!!!!!! I'm so glade for you
Gloria

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Congrats....wowow...I know how it feels..smiles..Diana

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Congratulations!!!!!

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

Congratulations Connie!

This message was edited Oct 17, 2007 6:32 AM

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Good deal! congrats to all and many blessings!!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Congrats Connie!!!! Wow she is beautiful.... She weighted 7. 10 and was early??? They must've guessed her due date wrong???? Congrats to you and you granddaughters family. Cant wait to see more pictures. Have fun with her. Ronna

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Okay here is some updated pics with the greats :o)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Here she is with her granny and one with her mom :o)

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Finally Jlyn Breann :o)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
beautiful family!!!!!!!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

wow georgeous. Jlyn is a very unusal name. is it short for something??? i really love the name. very pretty.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

gardenlady the J represents Keirstens ggrams middle name (Jean) and lyn represents her moms middle name. Jlyn, isn't short, that is her name :o) Her middle name is Breann.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

very beautiful I really love that name... Smiles to you and yours. Some day I will get to post pictures of my g-babies. When I get some that is. HaHaHa.Ronna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.