Weight Loss Challange Oct. 13th - 20(?)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Again this is early due to Saturday activities. We're having a DG RU here at the house so I need to get to bed and be ready to get up early and do last minute work.

Congratulations to all who have lost #s and those who have just maintained. Often maintaining is just as hard as losing.

Pebble, I hope you are ok. I think of you and your family often.

Anna, I hope you and your DH do well at the competition today. You have worked hard for it. You don't say much about when he does his workouts or what he does but obviously he does a lot too. Just farming helps both of you a lot. You can't farm and be in poor physical condition.

JoAnn, how is the vacation coming along? Will you make a circle back up to the New England states and then go home or will you cut across the midwest on the way home?

Vic, I think of you and your family a lot too. Have you ever been able to resume your walks up the mountain that you use to take daily?I miss reading about those walks that you and your dogs took.

To Kim, Howie, Marylyn, Melody, and all the other family members who no longer visit, we miss all of you. Pop in sometimes and let us know how you are doing. If it hadn't been for Howie & Kim this thread probably would have never gotten started and had the staying power it did. Howie led the group last I know with his great loss of weight. Then there was the back surgery, loss of his job, finally found a new and better job, and has still kept the weight off last I know. Kim has always been right there beside him thru thick and thin and lost a lot of #s herself.

I'm going to sleep so I'll get off here. I'll check in tomorrow night and let you know how badly I blew it eating wise. We are having lots of good healthy food too as well as the regular not so healthy type foods that always show up at gatherings and are consumed with relish and delight. It just wouldn't be a picnic without weiners, Polish Sausages, baked beans, potato salad, cakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, etc. But salad, maybe cole slaw, baby carrots, etc. are also on the menu.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 52 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!