Crazy Ga weather

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

I was getting ready to bring in plants, according to the thermometer it was 40 this morning. Now I see that it may go back up to the 80's and 60's at night. At least that will give me more time to clean up this room and get the shelves empty and ready. I'm thinking about putting a sign out front that says "Free Raggedies". Any takers? I'm planning on donating some, selling some.

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Even further South the weather is really acting weird,for the last 3 morning it has been in the low 50's.We usually don`t see those temps till late October and early November.
Luckily we have been putting everything in the GH for a few weeks,it was easier to keep everything watered in it.

Ok dumb question! whats a "raggedie"

One of these lovely redheads, collecting dust, taking up room. Don't you want 1 or ten?
I want a greenhouse....

Thumbnail by Raggedyann
Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

She is so cute......!!!!!

I have to confess, I didn't know where Arlington was, so I googled it and you are a skip and a hop away from my dads. He's across the state line in Al. I looked at your pics too and my jaw dropped to the floor. I loooove the old cow feeders with plants in them. That is right up my alley. Beautiful yard, you do great work and your pics are an inspiration :)

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Yep! I am in the corner,I have 3 great states in which to shop in,Ga,Al,Fl all within 45 minutes,of major Gardens shopping.
Thank You for your kind comments on the gardens,But I can't take all the credit DH does the hard stuff....LOL
The feeder is MY FAVORITE.

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Curious gardening minds want to know.. What major garden shopping ?? :)

Susan

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Dothan has 3 great nurseries,Tallahassee has 4 and little ole Albany has 2 very Nice ones..........But by far Tallahassee Nursery is the best.

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm glad Rag. mentioned Ga3's gardens. I had seen your mailbox garden last year and forgot whose's picture it belonged to. That goreous natural rustic scene has always been in the back of my mind. Glad I got a chance to view it again.

Might just have to take a trip down to Tallahassee in the spring.

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Come right on,I'll lead the way..........LOL

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Sounds good!

Let's drop off the hubbies at the Ga/Fl game and go plant shopping! LOL

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

I'd have to leave mine here with the kids! Do they have web sites so I can see what I'm missing?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.