Photo test from imported locale

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Photo test from imported locale

Thumbnail by podster
Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

hmmmmmmm

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

sorry pod...i couldnt resist and being mischeivious made me laugh...and misspell

Bad dog! NO! no!

Thumbnail by podster
Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

:)

Hiya Sticks ~ you misspelled Hmmmmmmm? Huh?

I was sent these photos asking for an id. I will be dipped if I know how to resize these. That danged program that came with my camera makes life too easy ~ never had to learn this... Any ideas?

The last photo was no change...

Thumbnail by podster

so how computer literate are you? I sure didn't grow up with a computer in my mouth... Grrrr. Down boy!

Wait a minute are you laughing at my "locale"? It's a word ~ guess I jes tak funny.. LOl

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

heck pod...i don't even have to talk and you have a great conversation with yourself...what type of puter help do you need?

I was hoping to resize these photos. I want a larger photo when you

Quoting:
Click the image for an enlarged view.

Heck ~ I want a million bucks. And furthermore, don't give me a bad time about talking to myself... I can get THAT right here at home... 8 )) LOL

Hallooooo Sticks ~ no clue? Me neither ~ oh well. Will send and let others grumble.

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

heck pod...sorry i let you down..i offer puter help and then leave:)
it is plenty big to me just don't know what the heck it is...

Well, by now I do... http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/779569/ The magic elixer of the plant world. Hope to snag some seeds from that gal and plant by the pond. Sometimes a larger sized photo makes an ID easier. Specially for us old folk... 8 )

Crosbyton, TX(Zone 7a)

well i have never heard of that...hopefully you can snag some seeds:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.