Paint Pen Problems

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I need to "paint" text that would be about how large if you handwrote it...or a little larger than this text here. I've bought the ultra fine paint pens before and they DO NOT let the "ink" flow as well as you would expect...it ends up writing all botchy. I've bought the medium tipped pens and those write very nicely but I need to do some texting that is smaller. I did try fine tip permanent marker and yeah that works but I don't know how well that would hold up or bled onto the painted projects overtime...overtime it seems to fade from black to purple text and I don't want that.

I've seen others work where text is painted on and it's small and looks very clean and professional.

Any tips/thoughts/ideas/HELP on this matter would be appreciated. I am personalizing some crafts to sell and need to do this asap to just clean out my craft closet.

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!