under the sea threads

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Hope I haven't aggravated anyone. The under the sea garden thread has now gone to #6. The pictures from #1 on through are beautiful. and we have some newer viewers that missed it earlier this year. Too good to be lost. If there were a way to combine all the pictures and put the chatter at the end....that might be good....or not. Don't intend to be a trouble maker and offend anyone by making their posts go down the list. Guess it is too late now.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

You just go right on ahead and make trouble! We like your kind of trouble!! Well, I hope the others like all the old pics....it was sure fun to put those threads together, with all our chatter and everything! But, they sure do take a while to load, huh?

My dearest friend, I hope you are having a better day, and remember - you can always escape "into the sea" by logging on to us. (Christi - this was for you dear, in case you didn't know).

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks. I forget about dial-up. Guess that made it a lot longer for you. Spent way too much time on the pc but it was so refreshing. Looking at all the fantastic photos would make anybody's day.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Good....then they were worth any and all trouble to post, if they made you smile!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

By putting them all at the top of the forum, did it make it more difficult for you to long on ?

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Not at all....I have no problem until I open them...and then its just a matter of waiting a bit...not to worry! I am just thrilled that you still enjoy them!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Keep telling you and John, they are only old to you, not the rest of us.

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

I meant that you had seen them before...not necessarily old.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.