Help with my Living room

Weeki Wachee, FL(Zone 9a)

Okay, this is my problem. Although my DH and I have figured out what we wanna do with the empty space....I neeeeeed advice. DH and I have decided to put a plant in this corner in the Living room. There is at least partial to full sunlight most of the day (through a big sized window). It is open somewhat back there...we had to arrange furnitue to make sure my son doesn't get back there and play in stuff. I was thinking a vine would be nice because we have this decorative hook that is in the ceiling and I was thinking we could train some sort of vine and have it look nice to grow up and then down and so on so forth, could even have it grow around the ceiling. I want something Flora and that smells okay. We need it to be pink, white or light blue maybe. Maybe a light pink as well. Walls are going to be a tinted blue and we have wood floors.

I have a climbing rose that is a light pink but I just put it in the ground and don't want to disturb it again. I thought about morning glories but that won't work either, being they are an annual. Maybe this is a totally wacked out idea, but I have to ask cause I am stumped. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!