Fall Creek, WI

ill try this one here its sounds like so much fun
we need 4 more players with me it makes 5
we each send a envie to each person with 20 diff kinds of seeds in it
so in essence we will each mail 4 envies with 20 packs of seeds
and we will each get 80 packs in return
if there is any questions dmail me

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Sounds like a lot of work putting together 80 packs of seeds. I'd think about joining if there weren't so many packages for me to organize. Keep me posted if things change.

Thanks!! :)

Megan

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Ten packets would be a much more manageable amount or even 5 paks. Eighty paks will deplete a lot of peoples stores and get into sending the same people the same kind of seeds over and over.

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Count me in, sounds like fun. I'll start getting my seeds together.

If we get any choices, I'm really not into veggie or tree seeds at all. Flowers and herbs are great.

Deb

Fall Creek, WI

we can go with 10 packs i gust figured the more sent at once the less postage
but 10 each is fine

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Oh goody, count me in please!!! :)

Megan

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

CandyCow, when will this be started?

I understand we will each be sending 10 packs of seeds to each of the people signed up. If you want, on your swap with me, I would gladly send 20 for 20, or even more. I have lots of seeds to share, and like you said, it's more worthwhile for the postage cost.

Is this just flowers, or flowers and veggies? Any requests, preferences? Maybe if everyone posted a few of their wishes, we could try to match them.

Deb

Fall Creek, WI

it looks like we have 5 players
is everyonse addy listed
momcat ill trade more with you how many do you want to trade i have soooooooooooooo many diff kinds lmk
we can try to see if we can all get these out this week i know i can
what does everyone else think

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

hi candy,

Yep, I am in the exchange too. I'm ready whenever you are so whenever you say we start, I'll be ready to go. Thank you very much for running this fun nutty fives!!! :)

Megan

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Candy, lets go ahead and leave it at 10 for right now. I have been working a lot of overtime and won't have the time to go through everything to get more together. Maybe later in the year we can do a swap just between us. I have probably close to 1000 different seeds, I just need to go through and see which have enough seeds to share. I'm also still harvesting seeds, and will have more in another month or so.

Who is the 5th person in the swap. You, me, lafko06, and dylancgc is all I see that have posted. Is there another person who has contacted you privately about this??

I can get these out this week, no problem.

Deb

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

I dropped packages in the mail today to the other 3 participants in this swap.

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Any body home?????

Fall Creek, WI

i mailed my seeds to the 3 of you today they are on there way
enjoy

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi, I got seeds from dylancgc on Saturday. My computer has been acting up so I wasn't able to acknowledge. Are we supposed to enclose extra stamps? I was under the impression that since we are all sending/receiving the same number of packs that additional postage wasn't necessary. My seeds will go out by midweek. I am sorry for the delay, but work, and family issues have gotten in the way. If additional postage isn't necessary, I will return dylancgc's stamps with her seeds.

Deb

Fall Creek, WI

i recieved hers also no postage isnt nessary i already mailed hers i have your stamps

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

I don't know what just happened to my message I typed, but it disapeared. I am sorry for not writing, I have been sick but I can get to the post office on Wednesday and will send everything out then. I'll confirm afterwards just so we're all on the same page.

Thanks!

Megan

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

My message also is not showing.
Sheesh, I knew postage was not required but I was in pack and mail mode and all the others had to have postage so EVERYTHING got postage. I also sent return address labels if that will make your life easier.

I took 5 boxes and 6 envelopes to the PO that day, I don't know how I could've mixed things up. LOL

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Candy I got your package yesterday and didn't have time to say THANK YOU there were some neat seeds in there.

Brimfield, MA(Zone 5a)

Anyone get my seeds yet? Hope you like them! :)

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Not yet.

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

I got my seeds today. I sent them to work because of destructo dog and the boss just shakes his head and says "when the plant police come and haul you away then I have no sympathy for you".

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Momcat I got your seeds yesterday. Thanks for the swap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.