Every body have fun till I get back from Georgia I am leavin

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

In the AM and will wave as I pass thru SC and roll across the middle of Georgia to Tallapoosa.

Lavina

This message was edited Oct 6, 2007 7:27 PM

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Lavina, our camping trip got postponed until next weekend, let me know if you're able to swing by

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I wish I could maybe in a few weeks I'll just come over on Saturday as I need to go see my cousin in Hudson, which is just beyond Hickory by Lenoir. It is so hectic around me right now. I am ready for the funny farm
Hubby is trying to get the land by us at the coast cleared to start a RV Camp ground.
I am overwhelmed at knowing since I'm taking the buy out at work I gotta find a new job.
Mom has me a to do list ready for when I get to Georgia.
I want that flower bad can you root it from a cutting?
Oh well talk to you later and hope all your plants are doing great.
I plan on trying to do a RR again in Raleigh the last week end in April.

Lavina

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

sorry Lavina, I know nothing of hydrangea cuttings other than layering--those have not layered for me

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Once, during a particularly hectic period in my life, I cut back a hydrangea and DH would not let me throw away those beautiful cuttings so I just stuck them in a bucket of water where they stayed for many weeks, maybe it was months. When I finally got back to them they had all rooted for me (or for DH.) I hate it when he is right.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Its the plant with the verigated leaves.

((((((Hugs)))) I'm out the door.

Lavina

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.