A few freebies

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

Anyone want a shallow well ? I have 6 four foot long well points with 10 feet or so of 1 1/4 pvc pipe attached to them, and the part that attaches to the top of a piece of 2 inch pvc so you can jet the pvc into the ground.. If you live a couple hundred feet or less from brackish or salt water do not bother picking this up ( hint as to why I am giving it away ;) I also have a large roll of road felt. It's used in greenhouses as flooring and looks like a slightly thicker version of the weed block you buy at the garden shops. Actually I have 2 rolls but I think one is enough so someone else is welcome to a roll. You can cut it into very good weed block barriers or use it under a shell driveway. Just be warned I might sneak plants into your vehicle while you are not looking.

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

Felt is gone, a neighbor jumped on it when I showed it to him. So he now has a roll 12 feet wide by 100 plus feet long of it. I still have a roll so if anyone needs a piece it turns out it's also used under the rubber liner in ponds.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.