Passion Flower Lutea

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Moofiepoo this looks just like your picture

Thumbnail by phicks
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

Picture of the leaves

Thumbnail by phicks
Orlando, FL

That looks alot like my vine. What does the base of vine look like? Mine looks scaly almost, light greyish white. I thought for a long time that it had some kind of scale disease. I would love to see a pic of the ..for lack of better word...bark. Let me know if you find that. I will try to remember to take a pic of it in the morning.

Thanks
Robyn

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Paul me needs one of them too lol. Can you root me a piece or save me some seed please. Might get the Passi sent to you on Tuesday the 9th. Will let you know for sure. Have a lot going on right now. Monday is out for sure

Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

ok ill start you one

Orlando, FL

Sorry Paul...A family friend passed away unexpectedly and I have been busy with that. I will try to get a pic of the vine coming out of the ground so you can look at that bark...scaly stuff ..whatever. It is stormy today...so maybe tomorrow. Do you have a pic ..of one coming out of the ground to compare with?

Thanks for your time
Robyn

PS...how do you start them? I would love to get a few starts. I have never tried. the seeds will be ready in a few weeks. I have never tried those either. Is there a secret to it?

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Yes Prayer :-) Or at least for me growing them :-)
Susan

Danville, VA(Zone 7a)

Phicks,
I planted the seeds you sent to day... Hope they make it... Do you kinda know how to wait for anything to pop up?
Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.