Well here he is one of the newest Soldiers....

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Well we went to Fort Knox for Matthews graduationg from Basic Training... Wow am I impressed. They do know what they are doing down there. Matt is very content and happy with his descision to be in the Army. Kentucky is a beautiful state we really did not have much time to really look around to much. But none the less we are very proud of him, and support him all the way. Now he is in Missouri--- Fort Leonard Wood or I guess they say Fort Lost in The woods. I guess it is about 12 miles from no where! He showed us all around and we got to visit all day on Thursday. Then we only got about 20 mins on Friday :( He will be home for 2 weeks in November. Right around my birthday.... So happy b-day to me:). Well here is the handsome soldier him self Ronna

Thumbnail by gardenlady123
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

here is him and his sisters Amanda and Keri. Keri is on the left. Amanda on the right.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

And proud mom and Matthew.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I would be proud too. Very nice pictures!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Northern Michigan, MI(Zone 5a)

Big congrats to both you and your son !!!!!!

Both my niece and my nephew graduated Army boot camp the end of August, very emotional and inspiring !!!

Julie

Columbia, MO(Zone 5b)

I am familiar with Ft. Leonard Wood. If that young man of yours is lacking for anything let me know and I will drive on down there and give them a good talking to!

Seriously, You have a right to be proud of him and the next time you speak to Matt let him know that I am grateful that he is willing to step up to ensure our safety and freedom.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Ronna,

You have some great looking kids there! I know how proud you must be of your soldier. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks for all the replyies I know we are not the only family with a service person. We are proud of all the soldiers who just graduated!!!! He gets to come home for 2 weeks in November.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Ronna
I know how proud you must be of your soldier, i will keep him in my prayers!!

congrats
dori

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Congratulations and best wishes to your son!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.