Hello from sunny CA!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi my dear friends!!!! I miss you guys!!! so much fun to be here with Zuzu... yes, some of you are jealous I know!!!!

I have been having so much fun... oh some roses are just too amazing for words... and dahlias to make me speechless!!! Al, my friend do I have pics for you!!!! and so many great plants... Victor just ignore the morning glories pics!!!
I am going to post the pics when I get home...

Well, what can I say about Zuzu???? The woman is trully great!!! I am enjoying every second... she has taken me to places and more places... for roses... for great food!!!! so many surprises.... like when we drove into San Francisco and she did not warm me that I would be driving on the Golden Gate Bridge! I almost had a heart attack! I was screaming!!!!!! goodness gracious I didn't know what to do... for some of you this might be a silly thing but I don't see the Golden Gate every day!!!!
She is sooooooo nice!!!! I love her!!!! and her cats are so fun to be with... and I am in love with them... oh cute Millie...and Vanilla... and Chantilly.... and Delilah!!!! Mango... and totally black Lucy!!!! and Snowball!!!! the list goes on... and they are very entertaining!!! I am so glad she is my friend... so unique and original... I have been learning so much not only about roses but about life! such a blessing to know ORIGINAL people!!! the only sad thing is that she is not closer to MA!!! and she is not my next door neighbor!!!! oh I wish WE could live next door to each other!!! by all means...

Her garden still have roses blooming... just one iris! but is enough to give me an idea about what it must look in full bloom... and you guys would never believe how easy is to dig a hole... the soil is absolutly gorgeous... so black and soft...it's like touching coffee grounds... oh such a blessed soil!

Zz also has several gorgeous begonias... I will be doing a lot of reading about begonias too.... and alpines and succulents...

Even if the garden has a lot of roses there is room for more... I can't barely wait to see pic of the roses she got this week... some are absolutey gorgeous... and I get to help her plant some roses today... that is important to me!!!! I can just imagine next year when all the roses are in bloom... well I guess I am going to have to come back like she said! And she still have more roses coming from FL ... oh wish I was here to help her plant!!! not that she really needs my help!

I also got to meet Kell... she is so amazing... yeah as excited about beauty as me... we click! so generous... so wonderful!!!! We had a great time at Filoli!!!! oh I miss her already... and I also had so much fun with Sue... oh she is so wonderful... and if you see her you would never believe she looks soooo young and beautiful and she already has grandchildren... I almost asked to see her driver's license!!!! we had a great time yesterday going rose shopping!!!! oh the things we saw!!!

well my dearest friend, I miss you guys... see you!!!! oh I get to see some of you next saturday!!!! Oh I am a blessed person!!!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Jeez, don't you work :) Back to CA already!
Have fun.

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Considering the GG is a mass of cement and steel, it's still a purty piece of eye candy isn't it??

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Great to see you're having fun Kass! Enjoy the rest.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

have a great time kassia!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

It's great that you have checked in with us! I'm so glad that you are obviously having the time of your life.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I wish I could have a summer home here!!! so I could come any time I wanted summer!

I am already planning another trip in May when everything is in bloom and I can make it to Filoli again... really gorgeous place...

my last day... I already miss all the cats... such funny creatures!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Kass, cheer up! LOL Have a safe trip home!! Love your enthusiasm!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.