Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Thumbnail by brical1

Thumbnail by brical1

Thumbnail by brical1

Thumbnail by brical1

Hi Brical ...boy I sure have missed you mate ....lovely pics ....how is your garden recovering from the big freeze?....I was at the Supermarket today and there are very few tropicals there....lost so many in QLD that there is a shortage! the radio warned us but I was pretty shocked to find almost nothing.I am sending some things out on Monday and will send you some more seeds.....:)
great to see you back!
chrissy...(Oh I can take pictures now!)

Robertstown, Australia(Zone 10a)

Hi Brical, Great to see you're back with a vengeance - lovely photos. I'm not posting much at the moment, because I'm still recovering from the great computer disaster. I've got Firefox and Mailwasher back properly, but I'm still trying to put my email and photo stuff back together, so I am a bit preoccupied, but I'm trying to pop in a couple of times a week to read at least, TTFN, KK.

Hi Chrissy and KK,. thanks for your kind words,it is.good to be back..will pop in now and again...Chrissy you are doing so well with all your pics..just great to see....you must be a very busy girl now lol!!your garden looks gorgeous...and your abulitons are just beautiful...I wish I could grow them like that..but they seem to be very short lived for me..
Sorry to hear about your computer probs kk ..hope all is back on track for you.You must have a wonderful collection of cacti and succulents...I know who I'll turn to when I need a new one id...you know your stuff girl!! Have a great day everyone and isn't this weather just perfect(we could still do with more rain here though)...too nice to be inside

Thumbnail by brical1

That is looking beautiful !........nice to see happy things happening in your garden again......we had awful hot hot winds two days running....lots of damage and some fires .....beautiful morning though.....I think Spring sprung for 5 mins and left! ha ha ha Summer has slammed down as usual ....Happy gardening.....and we all want some more rain so fingers crossed :)

Thumbnail by

The waterfall of colour is about to commence! boges (4 colours) and 3 different roses all riot down over the walkway (previous picture).....love it!
here just the geraniums but they always make me smile

Thumbnail by

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.