plans for building storage for stained glass

Akron, OH

Hi, I am new on this forum and have recently moved from Washington State to Ohio. My old stained glass storage was a record storage unit that was built into the house, wish I could have taken it with me! anyways my husband is not a visual person therefore he needs actual plans to build me stained glass storage units, does anybody know of any or can send plans that they themselves have used?

I have dabbled in just about every craft known to mankind. I still actively decorative paint, still have knitting stuff "to do" as well as cross stitch stuff "to do". My new crafting room, or area, is very large and I will actively seek out a shop here to co-sign stuff too. I have donated a lot of my crafts to auctions to raise money for various organizations, which I will still do, but I would also like to bring in a little so as not to drive husband to the nut house.

Thanks for your help!
Carolyn

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!