Happy Birthday, GSkinner

Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday, GSkinner, Hope your day is A Wondrous and Joyful One!!!!

8)
Larry

Happy Birthday Gina!

Whew hew! It was a great day. Thank you! I got the best birthday present, from my husband, that all of you can soooo appreciate. I got a HUGE nepenthes!!!! I'll try and post pictures tomorrow if I can find my camera cord. The pitchers have got to be 10 inches long. I can't wait to show ya'll. I'm gonna have to feed this sucker some mice. 8-0

Oh oh oh, no mice you silly girl you! Whatdidjagit? Can't wait to hear! Lucky you!

LOL, just joking about the mice. I think it may be a "Miranda". If I can ever locate my camera cord I'll post a picture. Everything's all out of place. Long story short, we sold the house, things happened with buying, now we're in a 33ft RV while building a new house. We're estimated to be in the RV between 4 and 6 months. We have a family of 6 piled in this lil ol thing. US, two kids and two dogs. 8-)

Quoting:
Long story short, we sold the house, things happened with buying, now we're in a 33ft RV while building a new house. We're estimated to be in the RV between 4 and 6 months.
You poor baby. We had something similar happen before we moved into the house we are in. I feel for you more than you may know.

Oh, it's really not to bad.
Finally found my camera cord today.

Thumbnail by

Here's the whole plant. I've got it under a tent to give it some shade. My husband had to go back and buy one for my parents to. They fell in love with mine. It's a sad setup but I'm making due the best I can. That's cotton in the background. We're building right in the field, lol.

Thumbnail by

And here's my parents plant I'll be taking them tomorrow.

Thumbnail by

Oh, and look at all the love bugs up in the tent. It's getting plenty of food right now.

Thumbnail by

You made my night seeing your face all lit up with your honker pitchers! What a riot!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.