Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Mon Ami

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Heartbeat

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Not Sure???? Any thoughts???? At first I thought it was Cajun Fire but just dont know!!!

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Bridal Veil

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Pride of Acadiana

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Cosmic Dancer

Thumbnail by Pizonne01
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Such great pictures, it would be hard to choose just one as a favorite, but I can pick two and they are.....Rim of Fire and Curly Top. Love them both equally as well.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Here's my one bloom for the day....Cherry Ice

Thumbnail by ecrane3
Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

OMG, Robert!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely L-O-V-E Rim of Fire!!!!! Soooo stunning!!!!!

Here's my Rum Runner for the day. I actually had 3 blooms on one small plant so this was good, but it was rainy here so the camera wasn't cooperating with the humidity, sorry.

Thumbnail by AmandaTaylor7
Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

And here's a pic of one of the Schizos in my back bed. (Please excuse the weeds. I'm battling Bermuda grass pretty bad.)

Thumbnail by AmandaTaylor7
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Amanda,
I have had this one for 5 months and this is the 1st bloom out of it. one of those I just sat to the back of the gh and waited and waited and almost gave up on it........ Well worth it the wait!!!

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

I want Curly Top (temper tantrum here). Cosmic is quite gorgeous too. I love how the cooler weather is bringing out the intensified colors.
This is my only bloom for the day, and I brought her inside.
Stolen Kiss

Thumbnail by cat4gp
San Bernardino, CA(Zone 8b)

Wow, Robert! Gorgeous pictures today!!! That Rim of Fire IS stunning, and I've got to say that's also my pick for the day, but so many others are beautiful as well. I've got to say that City Slicker (will mine ever bloom???) and Hoochie Coochie (covet it) are almost as stunning.

Cat, I really like the way you framed the bloom today :-) Very pretty!

I've only got a few today, as I got home really late. First is some super pretty and different colors on Key Largo.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

A sideways shot (bloom too tall for me, lol) of the Cinnamon Girl that used to be called Brown Sugar.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

Electric Blue looking more red/pink than anything else.

Thumbnail by amarantha00
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Ecrane, Cherry Ice is very Beautiful today!!!

Amanda, I love the way you caught the colors on your Rum Runner. Very beautiful!!!

And Cat Stolen Kiss Well, I love this cultivar. Probably one of the nicest but under rated bloom put out by Dupont. Some people think its just plain but its not. It's one you have to see in person to believe it. From start to finish. Very Beautiful!!!

Karen, City slicker is on of the slowest bloomers I have ever seen, Rarely do I get to see one so don't feel bad. I love the cinnamon girl today as well as key largo. Both very Beautiful!!!

I've got two more from last night..How about Tsunami, which had two pretty blooms.

Thumbnail by amarantha00

And the last one is Simple Pleasures.

Thumbnail by amarantha00
Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Ahh. Snuck in a Tsunami. Strange that our blooms are so different at times. Very pretty Karen!!

Thumbnail by Pizonne01

Robert, that bloom is very pretty. My last bloom was much darker than yesterday's was. Maybe because I didn't take the picture until nightfall? Both iterations are really nice. Hey, did you get my d-mail?

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

Awww, thank you, Robert!! Nothing quite like yours though!!

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Love both tsunami's.
I'm with you on City Slicker, but I think a bud-ling is peaking out.

That's cool, Cat - I'll look forward to seeing it. I haven't had any blooms on either Delta Dawn or City Slicker and I've had them both since early spring and they've both had tremendous growth - just no flowers yet :-(

Nederland, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey Karen,

Delta dawn is usually a great bloomer. In the spring mine went crazy but shut down the 1st part of june. Just recently I have seen new buds. Not a great plant for heat of the summer but I think you can start expecting some soon.

Alvin, TX(Zone 9a)

I sooooooooo love Tsunami

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.