Show us your reblooming Iris pics!!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I have another scape that should bloom in a few days. Please share and post your iris pics.
Teresa

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

Recently posted some in this thread:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/773146/

If the weather holds I have two scapes just peeking out on another iris which I expect to start blooming in a week or so...

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

This is Mary Ellen Nichols, and I also have Kevin's Theme and Sign of Leo blooming right now. Sign of Leo is sending out another stalk, but I don't think it will get to bloom.
Lynn

Thumbnail by oltmanns
Lebanon, OR

Lynn
Above picture is killer.

I am so surprised, with digging every plant out in the field, I noticed I have a stalk on Daughter of Stars.

D

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Well, mine did bloom. Do you think this is Clarence?

Thumbnail by bluegrassmom
Lebanon, OR

See my old Clarence

This is how it was registered with the AIS
CLARENCE

(Lloyd Zurbrigg, R. 1990), Sdlg. ZZZ. TB, 35" (89 cm), M & RE (Aug/ NC & VA)
"S. white, tinted violet at top; F. light blue violet, white center and hafts; cream beard; sweet fragrance. Parentage unknown. Avonbank 1991 HM 1995, AM 1997 "

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I guess it isn't. I am enjoying the late bloom anyway. I have another one that is sending up a scape beside it. Do iris folks say scape? Maybe stalk.

Lebanon, OR

We have always called them bloom stalks
D

Peachland B.C., BC(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dee
All the iris I received from you seem to have settled in nicely.

I can't wait till spring. All ready making choices for next year. Just know I'm going to have to do some more digging and expanding beds. OH !! there goes some more grass. Soon hubby won't get to ride lawn mower no Grass.
Lynn

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

My only rebloomers this year were two, maybe 3 sibs. Hate to tell you that I didn't take pix and didn't even write down their names. Think I'll have to upgrade my record keeping. Iris rebloomers and lilies digging overlapped this year. It won't happen again.

I forgot. Forever Blue -Chapman- bloomed here though not in my garden. Autumn Jester too.

inanda aka Ginny

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.