picket fence section! DARN it!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I was riding along with my husband last night, he wanted to show me an area that his construction class was going to "develop". It was the night before garbage pick up and lo' and behold there was a section of white picket fence being thrown out! I tried to get it into my husband's car, I couldn't get it IN and I couldn't get it in the trunk either. I REALLY wanted it too!!! I seriously considering putting it on the roof of the car and holding on to it through the moon roof...

Alas I had to leave it for the trash man or some other lucky soul who COULD get it home! It was obviously the excess from a project because it was new, about 4- 5 feet long. *sigh* I have two pieces of it back in my Dad's garage if I ever can get it home with me. (300 miles away).
Pat

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!