Immortality among the Nicotiana

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

Certainly a combination I would never see without the rebloom.

Thumbnail by amazar
Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

Another angle... Oh yeah - this is blooming today.

Thumbnail by amazar
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

amazar how nice lucky you!!!!!!!!!
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

i'm jealous, i have immortality and it's never rebloomed for me. congratulations!!!!

Oro Valley, AZ(Zone 9a)

I love that color combination. Gorgeous! Immortality has never rebloomed for me either. I've it for about 5 years now. So glad to see it reblooming for you - along with such a pretty companion plant.

~Margie

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Seeing Immortality rebloom for you in 4a gives hope to me in 5a. I just planted it this year. I love the Nicotiania with it. Not only is Nicotiania beautiful with Immortality, deer won't eat it and aren't real fond of iris either. Great deer proof combination.

Brewster, MA(Zone 6b)

I also have Immortality, not reblooming. Is there a secret?

Eau Claire, WI(Zone 4a)

I wish I knew. It haven't done anything special for them. They are located on the south-southwest corner of the house. They get sun until early afternoon, then again late afternoon to evening. They are my first tall bearded irises to bloom in the spring and the first ones to rebloom (only, so far - but another one is starting to unfurl a bloom today (pictures tomorrow). Last year, that one was frozen out...) in late summer - (started in early/mid august this year).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.