Moonflower

Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

As I'm sitting here at the computer, I look out the window and notice that my Moonflower finally decided to wake up and bloom! It's in a pot on the front steps, winding around the banister. At least I get to see one flower before frost sets in!

North Augusta, ON

Lucky you!! Mine has buds set. I put it in a pot that can be brought in for the winter if needed....which it's going to be.

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

I've had a few blooms, but missed most of them

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

4 mil!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

so close

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

PrimroseSue, mine is blooming... but I am missing the blooms... but the time I see it the flower is already closed!

Thumbnail by Kassia
Medway, MA(Zone 5b)

Kassia, I guess we'll have to light a candle and go flower watching at night! I wanted to take a pic of mine, but it was at dusk and too dark. Sue

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I just tryed to take a picture today since there are 4 huge open tonight... could not do it... hopefully tomorrow really early will be my chance!!!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Wow did I get lucky yesterday! I went down my deckstairs where I have a moonflower vine and a bloom was still open at 10 am!! It is really shady there so it must think it's still nighttime!! So I ran for my camera! My family thinks I'm nuts for hightailing it upstairs but I didn't want to miss it!

Sue

Thumbnail by saanansandy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.