Anyone else watch making it grow?

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Watched it last night and the guest the the funk hair reminded me of someone here. When I read some of these posts that lady is what I'm thinking the poster looks like. LOL. That wasn't any of you was it?

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Not me for sure. Who was on there last night??? Although, opve th years I have worked with several of the guests (not on the show but through the extension service) and a few of us even think alike. :-)))

I do not know, nor have I ever met, Roland or Webbie Debbie. Just had to get the record straight on that!!!!! LOL

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Core...What in blazes are you talking about?? If I'm going to be accused of something, I'd sure like to know what! :->> As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short, as my mom always says!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

it is a tv show... i think it may only be for us south carolinians

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

That explains bunches;-)) Nope, not expounding on that comment, lol!

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

I think I figured out who Core was talking about; it is Amanda McNulty, an extension agent from Sumter County, SC and she is a hoot. She always wears flowers or something unusual in her hair. She is also very smart.
This show is an SC ETV production.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

You have it ardesia. It's on PBS SC and that was the lady with the flowers or whatever it was in her hair.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.