Book recommendations and an explaination

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8b)

Sorry for my quick action with little communication. Life is more than a little busy right now.......I'm sure you don't care, but I did want to explain.

A very short recap of events- Several days before the closing of the 2 threads, Flyboy was dmailed by myself and specifically asked to stop the debate. Everyone else was asked in my postings on the Homo Sapien thread. There did continue to be a small amount of back and forth after that, and I knew I didn't have enough time to watch the thread, so I shut them both down. I closed the Homo thread first, and upon further thought, closed the other down as well just because it had some of the debate in the middle of the thread.

I have had a couple of people dmail and ask why. Thanks to those who chose to ask. The thread was not closed because of the book recommendations. In fact, I asked one person to start a new thread about it so that the information would be easier to find for everyone.

So, if you would like to post your books here, that's fine.

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!