Happy Birthday JanetS!♥!♥

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Here's Wishing the birthday fairy came to your house this morning and planted all the flowers you have yet to plant. 'Cause I know you've got some stashed in your garage!
Have a wonderful day today with family and friends.
The picture could have been better but I'm on the wrong computer this morning. Anywho, it's the closest pic I had on this computer that looked like fireworks and candles!

Smiles & Hugs
Deb

Thumbnail by Cordeledawg
Tyrone, GA(Zone 7b)

Janet,
hope your day is blessed and you are surrounded by those you love.

Liz

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

Hope your having a great day. At least its not 100 degrees.

chris

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much all of you! It was a wonderful Blessed day! Love that picture Deb, I have those, did you get one of mine? Can't remember! LOL

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Of course, it's yours! LOL

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh my goodness it is sooo pretty!! Mine haven't bloomed yet..I am waiting..lol

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

It's the ones you gave me last year. This year, beacuse of my new patio cover, they started growing sideways trying to reach the sun, I guess. I'm going to move them so they'll grow up instead of wokiejawed.
What did you do on your birthday, birthday girl?

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

We had dinner with my eldest and her family and my sister came....then came on home and watched some TV...lol BIG night! j/k Mike wasn't feeling great, so he turned in kinda early...I can't sleep...lol

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Belated birthday wishes to you Janet! I hope to meet you in person one day soon!

Susan

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thank you Susan!! I would love that! Just let me know when you want to come see me, I have lots of things I can share with you in my garden!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 22 minutes late!!

girlgroupgirl

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

lol plus a few days! rofl! Better late though! Sweet thoughts count just as much whenever they're sent!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

They certainly do! This may be my favorite Birthday ever...it has lasting power!! LOL So many wonderful wishes and good people remembering me!

Thanks Glynnis!

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8b)

Glad you had a great birthday! I wish you all the best and look forward to meeting you in October! -Erin

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Me too...can't wait to meet more of my Ga. Gardening buddies!

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Happy Belated Birthday Janet!
:)

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Donna!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.