Night Blooming Jasmine

Conway, AR(Zone 7b)

Can anyone help with what is wrong with this Jasmine. I was away for almost 3 weeks, and some of my plants got too much water. This plant drains very well though and I don't think that it was too wet. Is this a fertilizer problem? The leaves look like this mid-way up the plant, they look better lower, and higher. They continue to turn completely yellow before falling off.

Skip

Thumbnail by nautical99
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

You might post this in Tropicals instead, you'll probably get more help here. It could be severe spider mite damage, although the leaves usually die and fall off before they look quite like that, so maybe it's some other sucking sort of insect instead. I'm sure there are other possibilities as well, but I really don't think it's water or fertilizer, never seen too much or too little of either one make leaves look like that. You could also post in Garden Pests & Diseases since I think it's probably something that would fit there as well.

Conway, AR(Zone 7b)

Ecrane, Thanks for the tip. I did not look at it real close for mites or other critters as I should have. I will take a closer look at it in the am.

I did post it in Tropicals as well.

Nautical

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.