Wuvie and Everyone, I'm a lurker here and need some ideas,,,

Mesilla Park, NM

I bought these at a thrift store and they are about 8 inches tall, made out of ceramics, they also have a hole in the bottom and felt pieces at the corners. I'd love to incorporate them into some concrete (since i've become addicted to that lately and hypertufa). I post this also on the hypertufa and concrete forum hoping to get some ideas.

I've also got about 6 wine bottles that we scavenged and have one rock tumbler, still looking for more.

Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas and help..

Can you or anyone think of anything I can do with these, what I think are finials?.. not too sure what they are supposed to be. But look like they belong in the garden somewhere. I thought of a birdfeeder with these at the back end of the feeder, but I'm sure there are some better ideas out there.

My only experience so far with the concrete are steppingstone leaves, and a couple of other things made out of hypertufa. But, I'm willing to try and learn other things.

Thank you all.
'
A.

Thumbnail by Gourd
This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!