I have found my horse!

Buffalo, WV(Zone 7a)

An imported Irish Thoroughbred. I wasn't seriously looking but found him anyway! Now I really have to find a job...and hay :~) Look at this beautiful boy. Here's what his bio says "Imported Irish Thoroughbred. Sargari has been a world traveler. He was born in Ireland and then went on to race in France, Norway, and Sweden. He was imported to the US in 2001. Sargari raced a total of 68 times and earned over 170k. He had most of the winter off and then was brought back into race training this year. He raced one time this year on 7/26/07 and then was retired. Sargari is a gentle gelding with a lot of personality. He is a confident gelding and his disposition clearly shows his extensive experience. Sargari's only apparent injury is that his left front ankle is fused. Seeings that he raced on it this way for many years it should not bother him for pleasure riding or light schooling in the ring. Sargari has no vices and is doing really well with his turn out buddy."

He is 16 hands, 11 yo and his adoption fee is only $300. Also, have to find a way to transport him from Columbus, OH to here.

Lana

Sargari

Thumbnail by Wvdaisy
This thread has 155 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!