Looking for canna musafolia

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

either for postage or to trade. Thanks in advance.

Mesa, AZ(Zone 9b)

Usha, you have dmail.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Are you getting your canna?

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

yes from AZreno. Thank you very much.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Excellent!

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

OHHHHH!!!! I've been looking for this canna also. Is anyone on here willing to send me a tuber of the canna musafolia for postage reimbursement? I had asked someone else but haven't been able to obtain it as of yet :(

Thank you for your kind consideration!!!
Just "ME"...Jan

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

I believe I still have three potted. I know I offered them to at least 2 people. Were you one of them? I still need to dump and clean them and I'll try to do that tomorrow. Life is crazy here with 6 kids, school and sports.

(Jan) So Milw, WI(Zone 5b)

Badseed-

Someone else had "kinda" offered, so I wasn't one of the ones you had offered...but now I can be---LOL!!!

I've seen your thread and think that you are an amazing person to be able to do everything that you do.

I'll dmail my mailing addy to you even tho I'm in the exchange.

Thank you so very, very much!!!
Just "ME"...Jan

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I'm wondering..are these the musafolia?
I couldn't remember where or who what or when I got these..I was very perplexed this year when these huge things grew. I finally came accross a site that these best fit the description, but I'm not a canna person so still not so sure.

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

Hi Badseed,
it was not me that you had promised the canna to. someother lucky person may be.
Hi RJH, the flowers are supposed to be 'negligible' on this canna. I am not sure if yours is the same.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

Here are a couple of pics of a banana canna leaf I took for someone else.

Thumbnail by Badseed
Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

The top of a leaf.

Thumbnail by Badseed
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

okay..thanks..mabe it's a hybrid?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.