Can you help save my passi Yellow leaves?

Port Saint Lucie, FL(Zone 9b)

I have recently gotten some cuttings from buddies on DG. Primarily it is my incense that is having an issue. All of my cuttings are in perlite and seed starter soil. All the others are doing good I guess. I water them once in the soil and put them in the little greenhouse. 3x DAily misting plant and making sure soil doesn;t dry out. All my leaves are turning yellow and I know it is due to lack of sun. Is that all they need? I took them out of the greenhouse and placed them in the screened in patio where they won;t get direct sunlight. Are they salvagable as I know they are no where near rooted yet?

Also I recently planted all my potted plants on a new trellis facingEast and placed them in the ground. My triloba seems to be yellowish also. (The ones in direct sun are ~ the ones that are growing behind the trellis are a brighter green) Is direct sun too much for this one? That side of the hosue gets about 6 hours of full sun a day (maybe a little less or a little more) This weekend I am going to clock the Full sun hours

Flutter

here is my cute little greenhouse

Thumbnail by Maydreams27
Lakeland, FL(Zone 9b)

try paratil shade put the passion flower incense in a Zip lock Baggie keep it mosit but not soaking open the bag every other day the refill the bag with air use a straw to add the air . i start all my cutings and passion flower seeds in straight vermeculite . paul

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.