Cancer to a Healthy Lifestyle ... Hi - my name is Jenny Reg

Sunshine Coast, Australia

Hi - my name is Jenny and I am a new member to this forum. I am a survivor of Breast Cancer for 10 years now and owe it to many factors. One of the biggest reasons why I am here still is my life change to alternative diet and a much healthier lifestyle. It certainly has made all the difference and through that I have also learnt to love myself enough to want myself to live. Interesting enough, gardening is one of my farourite hobbies and I know it is very therapeutic. If you know what I mean. I believe that the power of my own mind has a lot to do with inner healing and gardening relaxes me and lets me breathe in all that good air. I have much to share with those who want to listen, but alternatively I have alot to learn and would love to get to know and learn from the experienced Thank you for this opportunity.
... JennyReg

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!