Weight Loss Challange Sept. 1 - 8th(?)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Chuck, I am so sorry to hear that your principal has that attitude. I'm sure the students have learned of the remark too and will take advantage of it. I think I would send them anyway. As for wages, they sure don't stay for wages around here!! Our school district is one of the lowest paying in the county and I think I have heard that MO is way down the list of states with good pay for teachers.

I'm doing some cleaning in the utility room. I overslept and I guess Hogan couldn't get my attention. You can guess the rest. All of the mats in there will have to be washed. I have the floor mopped and it's drying now. Then I can put the big cages back into place.

The yard looks as tho Holly mowed yesterday while I was gone. I see some of the hoses were moved, etc. and it just looks newly mowed.

The party was nice. Just that part of my family. Yvonne had made me an angel food cake which was wonderful. The icing was so rich. It was canned, but really good. I use canned icing too. Mine are always lumpy, runny or too thick, etc. The lady at the bakery did a lovely job on my carrot cakes. She had never done much but rose buds but I told her to just have fun and make whatever she could. It turned out very nice. I used the Phase 2 capsules.

Breakfast was so- so. I had a whole sandwich with beef brisket from last night and a small piece of my cake.

I'm about to go back to sleep for some reason. I didn't know I am that tired. GOD bless and keep each of you

This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!