Some more of my plants

Yardley, PA

Thank you for letting me share these. This is so exhilerating and I realize I have to stop buying plants!

This is a Raphionachme Procumbens. It is just waking up again. I love the round caudex.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

My Pyracatha Malvifolia put on a lot of growth this summer. I was surprised.
I have had this for a very long time.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

I have also had this Uncaria Roeoesliana forever. It flower a lot once it gets going. Very easy to grow. I don't find they are rot prone.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

This is the Jacaratia Corumbensis. This is another one that I put right in the ground in the garden for the summer. Again, the growth was almost frightening! Some of them just love that. I put my Adeniums in one summer and lost one so I am leary about putting them in again.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

My Cyphostemma Juttae also just woke up but is a beauty.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

The caudex on my Zygrosicyos Tripartitus has shriveled a bit. It was completely round. I am not sure why. I checked for rot but it is fine? Oh well. It is still neat.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

I am very excited about he Boophane Disticha. Before the clay, I could not grow this. It is very water sensitive. This is year 2 and it is putting on nice growth.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Yardley, PA

This Pachypodium Saundersii is another one that I put right into the ground for a number of summers. It also exploded. It gets beautiful white flowers in the fall.

Thumbnail by Sally0
Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

SallyD, really NEAT plants, great photos; thanks for sharing!! 8>)

Larry

Bay Area, CA(Zone 9b)

Gosh, your collection of caudiciforms is amazing!

The Uncarina is gorgeous. How long have you had that?
I have a small one, never bloomed yet, but it seem to be producing what look like flower buds at the moment, so I'm thrilled! I raised the caudex recently, but still a long way to go for it to look like yours, provided that I don't kill it along the way, of course. LOL.

Again, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Yardley, PA

I foolishly didn't date them when I first started. I think the Uncarnia is about 8 years old.

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

Sally - you truly have an amazing collection of "fat boys" (as hubby likes to call them) - he likes them actually :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.