Tower Hill Plant Sale 9/8

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

here is a link to the Tower Hill website. Not only is it the plant sale, but it's also the Bonsai show weekend.
I'll be going and most likely spending too much again. If you are interested in carpooling, let me know!

http://www.towerhillbg.org/thwebspecev.html

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Bump back up!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Thanks. Wish I was closer.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

ok I am going with you!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Anyone else want to come with us???
The bus leaves early for best selection!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Deb, I am going to pass... I am broke... I only have money for plants by the end of september... and I am back in school for my master in Nursing... goodness gracious books are even more expensive than before!!!!

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Bummer.
I was hoping you could go... Oh well....

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I am totally broke... I have already got so many new roses...

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

I have to admit... I just purchased 5 bands (including 2 Paul Barden roses unavailable anywhere else) from Rogue Valley Roses, to the tune of about $85 or so. I hope i can hide these from my husband! We need a new roof and a new kitchen more than I need roses... or yarn....or mulch.... or dirt....or cute statues of puppies with big feet....
Oh yeah, and that's on top of the Nor'east order that's due next week, and the special order rose coming from Ashdown that I've been waiting 2 years for.....
I'm in so much trouble!

Thumbnail by tamberlin
Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

you can hide them in my house if you need... this way when mine get here my mom will think they are all for you.... or you can tell your husband you are keeping them for me!!!!!!! a rose lie....

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Well, it's not a lie if you're covering for a friend....
Of course, if he notices "your" roses in my garden he may wonder what kind of a friend I am!
check out Rogue Valley roses... I got Dragon's Blood... looks really cool http://www.roguevalleyroses.com/product_info.php/products_id/893

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

Tamberlin....thanks for the heads up. Didn't know about Tower Hill. My sister wants to see it too. We're leaving at 9AM. A company I was going to order an heirloom crocus from, Odyssey Bulbs, will be there (they aren't listed at the Tower Hill website). Been curious about some of their bulbs (why is one crocus, crocus goulimyi var. leucanthus, $11?) and it will be fun to hear what they have to say (I'm an easy sell, I'll probably have to have that crocus after I hear the story). Logees is on the way so we'll hit them too.

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Tower hill is beautiful this time of year... the veg garden has filled out and the morning glories were beautiful last time I was there. I am trying to get my lazy bones kids and hubby out of bed to come with me. Maybe we will see you there?
My husband is the one with the huge camera lens...
:)
Tamberlin (aka Deb)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.