Walking with Bobcats.

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Okay, here's proof I've gone over the bend about com-post. I was out in the woods (yes, again) I look like I've been raised with wolves when I come home.
Anyway, we have a Bobcat roaming around out here and here I am, raking leaves and looking for stuff already composted and what did I see. The Bobcat of course. He walked about 10 feet from me and I just got still until he walked on and kept on raking.
Now, that's nuts.

Acton, TN(Zone 7a)

I've had a fox watching me on the tractor from 100 feet or so which is close enough. 10 feet is a little too close . . . confident kitty LOL!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, this bob wasn't wanting food. He's eaten almost all the dogs that were small enough for him to grab. He got hold of ours and tore his back-end up.
I guess humans weren't on his menu.

Greensboro, AL

You are lucky! What color is he?

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi, you asked for color. He was walking only a little ways from me, but I was kind of in a clear spot raking and he was in the woods, so I didn't see the whole body.
What I did see looked a little like caramel, only with more yellow. Make any sense.
I wasn't about to move to look any better, so it was more out of the corner of my eye

Greensboro, AL

Oh. Please take your camera next time! Oh. Oh. We don't need to hear about your hospital bills!

Gilmer, TX(Zone 8a)

This is true. It's the least I can do.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.