Help in finding

Lebanon, OR

OK I need help in finding a source of both Wild Passions and Flower Child.

If any of you know of a grower that has them please let me know.

Thank you

D

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Denise - Gormley Greenery HAD Wild Passions, but I heard that they were moving and sold/sent all their stock to Rainbow Iris Farms.... I took a quick look and Rainbow is not showing it, but they may not have added all Gormley stock to their website......

audrey

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I am desperately seeking Robert Preston and Picasso, I've posted this a couple of times before but thought I'd try here too. I just have to have those 2 back, had them, lost them. Anyone I sent them to a few years ago happen to be able to spare some??? (no I'm not begging!)

Lebanon, OR

Thanks guys this is what I am running into all over.

D

Shenandoah Valley, VA

No luck with Superstition Iris Gardens either?

Lebanon, OR

No, nothing...

D

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Have you tried checking PlantFiles and contacting the folks who have posted pics of them for a potential trade?

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Wouldn't you know, neither of the 2 I want are even listed in plantfiles....waaaaaahhhhh!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

What about a google search? When I use google for searching for iris, I always include the word Iris with the cultivar next to it in quotes. Sometimes, if I really get a lot of useless hits I put in the hybridizer's name instead of irs, with the cultivar in quotes. That thins it down to only iris.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thank you, didn't think of googling it that way, I did a search on names but nothing.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I tried googling them and only one website came up with them but they're not in business right now and there's no info on them.
I have the checklists for 1999 through 2001...does anyone have any that they would mind looking through to see if they can find info on Robert Preston and Picasso?

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Cadd's may have Robert Preston:

http://www.gardeneureka.com/CADDS/

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Laurie, Cadd's does have Robert Preston and he's going to ask around about Picasso but they did have the registration book with Picasso in it so now I know the hybirdizer. I had a lovely chat with David Cadd, wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable
man, winner of many awards for his irises. Thanks so much for your help, I'm on the right track now!

Shenandoah Valley, VA

Denise, that second link I posted is supposed to be irises from Superstition, although according to Watchdog they don't have an online catalog. You might want to call them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.