Do you have Hope?

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Do you have Hope? Is this really a light pink and does it hold the color or fade to white? If you had to choose between Hope and Raspberry Tart which would you pick? Would you recommend both?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

You know I do ;) Hope has really been nice. The color holds well and it has put out a lot of flowers. I would consider it to be a good worker in the garden and Rasberry Tart to be an accent plant.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Al I already have After Midnight, is Raspberry Tart much different? Already plotting and planning for next year. Hope you don't mind so many questions. So nice to have a place to get reliable info on new plants, of course like any other addict, if something seems too irresistible I will get it no matter what anyone says. :)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Rabbits are eating my Rasberry Tart - the only one with damage. Rasberry Tart does have a smaller flower and redder color than After Midnight and the petals droop..

Hope today.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Nice Al. It has large flowers! Oh I can't wait to get these. That rotten monster bunny ate my new tiny Coconut Lime twice before I could use the deervik. It is recovering nicely now.

Thumbnail by ngam
McLean, VA(Zone 6b)

Your coconut lime looks nice Ngam.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Thanks, I really like this one, good grower and the blooms look good and last for a long time.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.