Mantis won't stay cranked, any ideas?

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Hoping someone can give me some suggestions about what might be wrong with my Mantis :-( It worked fine last summer when I got it. I ran it out of fuel/oil mix at the end of the season and it was stored in our shop. I took it out tonight, refilled with 50:1 ratio fuel mix and it cranked like a dream BUT...after I let it run for the 2 - 3 minutes to warm up, I sat it over in the bed and started to till..for about 5 seconds and then it quit. I've repeated this about 10 times. I even put the kickstand down so the tines would be off of the ground and revved it up that way and as soon as you get it almost to full throttle, it cuts out and quits. Any suggestions that I might could do myself, I'm fairly proficient with tools but no major tear downs.
Thanks a million!!
Vicki

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!