AWESOME PicTURE !

Tropicanna, is your mind ALWAYS in the gutter? lol

Here's another pet photo... Sophia and Lola from out beach trip

Thumbnail by Redtootsiepop
Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

Cute Pic Red .
A Dog with style . lol

If there is an interest in the War Paint Pics .
I'll add some more .

Thumbnail by ginger749
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

wow, the nose ring is very impressive! and you know he did that without any novacaine.... I didn't have any for my belly button ring and it hurt like a *!#$!@# ; but at least I could have a beer afterwards.

Let's see a Pic of your belly button ring ? lol

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Neat pics. Always interesting to see the people from cultures like that.

# 3

Thumbnail by ginger749
Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Kell, those pics are amazing. I like the crab claws on the one guy. ("...mmm, that was tasty, wonder what I can do with these? Waste not, want not...") Those parrot feathers in #3 add some serius color. Very vibrant.
RTP, that is to cute of a pic. That little girl of yours is going to be a heart breaker. Hope daddy is getting prepared to keep all the boys in line! LOL

Hi Paul .
Don't mean to correct you ,
but they are Heliconias . sp: ( sexy hanger )

I concur about Sophia . What a Treasure .

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

wow kell, love the pics,

aww, thanks about Sophia, she's a darling inside & out..... the belly ring only made it thru pregnancy #2 - I had no belly button, just a big round belly, it was just hanging there, like attached to a ball! had to lose it then. lol I have no idea if I have a picture of it, but if I do you can believe I'll show off my "pre-mommy" flat as a board tum.

gotta go play soccer with the tots!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Well, aren't I the dumb @*$! LOL Had to look up heliconias, as I had never heard of them before(or just don't remember, I do have crs syndrome). That is just to cool. Of course, I had typed that before eating dinner, too! LOL
Oh yeah, surgery is Friday morn, today was just 5 hours of pre-op. Oh the joys!!!

# 4

Thumbnail by ginger749
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Lovin' the war paint pics!

Red, um...yeah...mind is always in the gutter...don't know who or what to blame, but it's uncontrollable. Maybe it's cause most of my friends have always been guys? There's probably better reasons. Who knows, either way, it helps keep a sense of humor.

When my boyfriend's biggest player in the world best friend took one look at our daughter and said, "Dude, you're gonna have to lock her up", I kinda chuckled, she'll be fine, it's everyone else you have to look out for. Same story with your daughter. For me the hardest part is remembering to make more of a point about how smart she is instead of how cute she is....cause she is so cute.

and gee, thanks for bringing up a pre-child tummy...yeah, thanks a lot!

vadap, wishing you luck on your surgery, and what's crs if you don't mind?

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

5 hours of pre-op, what in the blankety-blank were they doing for 5 hours!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

and trop, sorry about the belly thing -lol i know i know!

Quoting:
what in the blankety-blank were they doing for 5 hours!

Trying to find HIM through all the hair .

# 5
This is a young Girl .

Thumbnail by ginger749
Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

love the make up

*her eyes looks bloodshot!

Aurora, CO(Zone 5b)

Kell, to funny! That must have been some party you got to attend.

Trop, "can't remember s*&#" ,and always better to have your mind in the gutter than up your butt!! LOL

Red, blood work, x-ray, ekg, check in with nurses in op ward, cover paperwork, and being the gov't, each is in it's own area and on 3 different floors! Because they are doing the ligament, have to anesthitize the whole arm, and possibly me.

These ppl travel 3 days walk from all around to take part in this celebration .
They don't get paid except for what us tourists give them for snapping them .
So My guess is , She is 17 yrs old , has 3 kids , and has just walked for 3 days to be here . You would have bloodshot eyes too . lol
# 6

Thumbnail by ginger749

# 7

Thumbnail by ginger749

# 8
Check out this guys teeth ?

Thumbnail by ginger749
Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

So Kell, what's the ceremony all about...I just got up so if you already said I was too dumb to notice.

http://www.geocities.com/skyfdn/hagenshow.html

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

oh man, his TEEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Paul I hope everything goes well, I think today is the day ~ hope your recovery is quick.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Paul, well wishes, and now I know what I have is called CSR syndrome....perfect. Sending positive vines for a speedy recovery!

Kell, that's pretty cool, so the ceremony was designed to bring tribes together that were fighting...way cool. So did it feel all happy unified and stuff?

Red...lol...ding-dong...how does that song go?

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

WHAT IS GOING ON EVERYONE ???? lol, wow busy week .... hectic here getting ready for school to start after labor day.

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, hey, really glad someone showed up in here...it has been busy with my kid back to school too. Hope Paul's better, I know Kell's having fun somewhere, Tammie's working her hind end off.....

Been working and partying. lol. A coworker of mine has a band and a few of us finally got together on Sat and saw him perform. Didn't get home til almost 2am. Now am getting ready to go shopping this weekend. Haven't done that for so long I have forgotten what it is like. lol

This sunday is fathers day here in OZ .
Spending the day Rock Climbing .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Awwww! How cool! Happy Early Father's Day, Kell!

Thanks Kara .
Kids are pooling money and getting me some Climbing Boots .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I got your email and passed it on to a trader in Puerto Rico, it was nice. I got a really cool curcuma bloom-Blue Tung

I bet climbing boots for where you are have to be pretty tough.

Thumbnail by Tropicanna

Oooh, climbing boots! I need boots too but not for climbing. For showing off. lol

Nice Pic Trop .

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Did I show you the Aussie Plume?

You can eat those little yellow flowers... they're really good, flowery, ginger,sweet tasting things.

Thumbnail by Tropicanna

Very interesting .
How many do you need to make a salad out of them ?

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

I don't know, I doubt I'd have enough though. And they're yummy but a whole salad full might be extreme.
Only a couple of my curcumas got big enough to flower. It's their first year. One of the experts on the Gingers forum (birdlady_liz) said that all parts of ginger plants are edible, so I probably wouldn't have eaten one without her saying they were good.

Livermore, CA(Zone 9b)

pepper, sounds like you had a blast - have fun shopping !

I'm pulling out more grass (this has been the summer of sod-removal for me) I'm super dirty, stinky and sweaty and ready to head back out - just needed some food and iced tea for rejuvenation.

Happy Father's Day Kell - glad you get to enjoy it with one of your fav pastimes :)

Hope Paul is recovering nicely .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.