See who was in my feeder this morning!

Kitchener, Canada

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum but not new to birdwatching.
I'm from Ontario, Canada and should be able to provide some great photos and information.
I'm an artisan who actually creates unique, functional birdhouses and feeders and stone art and I also go on birdwatching field trips in one of the most vibrant migratory staging areas around! South-Central Ontario.
If you have had difficulty attracting nesting songbirds to your feeders and houses I might be able to help!

Thumbnail by jacup
Marlton, NJ

Hi jacup! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to hear about your birding trips and what birds you have in your backyard, Oh and of course you probably know we love pictures too.

Again Welcome! Pelle

Marlton, NJ

BTW I love that feeder!

West Pottsgrove, PA(Zone 6b)

That is a great feeder. Are Cardinals unusual there? I saw them only rarely where I lived in New England.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Wow, Jacup, maybe you should put an ad in the classifieds or add yourself to Garden Watchdog! I'd love to see more of your unique creations-in addition to bird pictures, of course.

Kitchener, Canada

Thank you,
I'm glad that you like my feeder! It is right out my kitchen window so when I do dishes (for this reason I don't own a dishwasher!) I can be entertained by the antics of the cardinals, nuthatches and especially the chickadees.
I am in the garden watchdog Susy- Heritage Stone Art, Thats how I found my way here, one of my customers recommended my site. www.genquest.ca/stoneart/
I've been doing stone art for 10 years now but only for myself and family.....I was always afraid to show my work, never thought it would be liked, stone and all. Since I got into birding and excursions with other birders I am comfortable showing my work. I even do shows now.....Huge step!
Hey, I'm really blown away by the quality and diversity of the photos shared on this site. These aren't typical everyday pics, most I've seen would be a huge challenge to capture.

Cedar Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

Welcome jacup,

Your work is beautiful. I think I can speak for everyone; we are really looking forward to your input and pictures.

gg=alice

Tiller, OR(Zone 8a)

Welcome jacup!
If you enjoy birds you'll love this forum.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.