Tropical Snow-first blooms

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Here is Tropical Snow showing her first blooms.This one came from Buried Treasures several months ago.The rest of the pix are of seedlings grown here.I do notice that seedlings grow faster and bloom much sooner than the grafted plants.On the other hand,you do know what you will get with the grafted ones.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Seedling AO-3 first bloomed at 6 months now 10 months.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Seedling AO-6.Another early bloomer.Most of the seed I grow come from Ebay but we are now beginning to get a few pods of our own.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

And finally,one that's white with a faint pink edge.This one was started last fall and has bloomed several times.This batch of seed came from Snowbelt Adeniums.

Thumbnail by gone2seed
Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

Absolutely Beautiful!
My adenium is going to bloom for the very first time too. I have never had an adenium so I can't wait to see what the blooms look like. I rescued it from HD so I'm sure it's just a plain 'ol plain 'ol but I've been waiting for the buds to open now for what seems like weeks!
Great Job on your seedlings!

Kim

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Kim,I don't think there are any "plain 'ol plains" in Adeniums.They are all beautiful,just different.

Kennebunk, ME(Zone 5a)

I am so corny about this Adenium I even named her.
Her name is Zora and she has a belly button and thighs :)
Such personality plants...I LOVE them. I'm hoping that something "checks Zora out" and that I get seeds. Is that possible?

Plumiedelphia, PA(Zone 7a)

Nice pics!!
Wonderful flowers too ;)

Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Gone2S,
Beautiful flowers and you are right, They are just different! Nice photos, too!
Thanks for sharing! 8>)

Larry

Victoria, BC(Zone 8a)

The white one is so gorgeously delicate! I love it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.