Flower Clubs

london England, United Kingdom

Ok, Karma is a busy lady.
Has anyone got any suggestions for the theme this week?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Virtual arrangments. Find a pic of your favorite arrangement and post. lol. Too broke to buy flowers.

no fun!
Haven't you got any fake flowers?!!

ok ok I'm done! no more hassling you I promise.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Well its way past your usual club day! I suggest a free style arrangement for next week. So anything goes, no holds barred! Sticks, stones.......gosh, even mobile phones! Whatever!
Sue

Thumbnail by weed_woman
Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

I agree!
and I like your arrangement and watering can..

Hi everyone!
I've heard from Karma, she is not well and is suffering with colds and flu. Also her little boy is not well.
Karma said to say Hi, but she is not up to playing out at the moment.
Get well soon Karma!

Anything goes ok, I'll be back with mine in a while!

Sue, Love your colourful arrangement, thankyou for bringing it in.
Putting it way over there on the window ledge, I can't see it properly, please bring it closer and tell us what exotics you have in it!!! love the watering can. pretty please?

Thought I would use my watering can too!

Thumbnail by terriculture

tulips and daffs, anything goes!

C'mon everyone!
freestyle choice this week! no excuses.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Oh I got a good excuse, I can't get out and get my material because of the rain, but if you give me till the weekend, I should be able to do something! I'm Keen!
Sue

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

I under tornado watch and gonna probably lose puter here in a few hours and Karma and Pupil and a few others already unde rbads storms flooding and tornado damage.

I can;'t do this week, but I got plans for next week, it Valentines Day, Gotta do Valentines week for sure even if i have to use dead weeds. LOL

Hi Sue and Star,
Thankyou both for for calling in and letting me know.
I didn't know about your tornado watch. Hope you stay safe and are all ok?
Valentines for next week, Star thats a good idea, thankyou.

Sue,I thought your anything goes theme was a good idea! and great for new flower club members to join in.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Well, lets aim for Valentines day, and do "anything goes" "whenever" That kinda works well doesn't it? I will still try to do something soon. Getting itchy fingers!
Take care you lot with the bad weather! Mother natures being mean to us for cutting the heads off her flowers!
Sue

Sue, you are funny!

new joke.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Love it!! I will try to participate this week as well. Time depending of course.

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Ha Ha Terri you dag! I bought flowers today! They are in the sink soaking up water. Will arrange them tonight and try to get a good pic tomorrow!
Sue

Valentine arrangements this week!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Mine will not be posted until tomorrow or Sat., but it will be done!! I have already bought the flowers.

Here's my Valentine arrangement.
Materials used .. heart shaped wire basket, pink oasis, 5 red roses, fern, chrysanths rolled in laurel leaves, ruby jewels.

Happy Valentines Day!

Coffs Harbour, Australia

Very nice Terry, it reminds me of a scrumptious cake, and should be served in the cafe immediately! I didn't know oasis came in pink, what a good idea to be able to make it part of the arrangement.
Here is a close up of the Celosia flowers. They are like velvet!

Thumbnail by weed_woman

Thanks Sue. wish I could find Celosa over here, I don't see it very often. love it, so unusual. I have grown the feathery one, such bright colours. Your valentine arrangement is very sexy! thanks for joining in.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Well, wrote a long reply and LOST IT!! Shortened....Terri, love leaves and rubies, cooool!! Weed, those are amazingly beautiful.

I am starting a new thread, as this one has gotten a bit long. Please move the club on over to http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/813885/

This message was edited Feb 15, 2008 9:57 AM

Thanks Traci. Please leave your valentine arrangements here!
New club, new theme! any ideas flower club members?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.