Flower Clubs

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Thanks Traci. . .you are too generous. Terri, I'll remember that, no deadline.

london England, United Kingdom

ummmm!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Ah Ha! I know. You say no deadline, but feel gentle nudges along the way. It is nice to be able to relax and not worry about work. Karma, I believe Terri said

Quoting:
...we can carry on making more parallels to keep you company!

Yo have to be the "we" in this!

Whatever happened to your parallel lines?

NEXT WEEK! It's the FIREWORKS theme. I hope you can come along and join in with your arrangements ,everyone is welcome!

where is Sookey?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I have a camera now, I have ideas, I just don't have the camera cord. I am dying because of this!!!

not that old chesnut!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Well I can give you the make and model and have you ship the cord over here. Don't think I want to hire a cab in this town and walking to the closest cord store is out of the question.

ok ok I 'll j j jjust wait patiently for you !

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

It's gonna be a Loooooooooooooooooooong wait.

Karma, are you doing the fireworks one? I have to give the trophy back on wednesday.. sigh!
I suppose I should polish it first.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

And decorate it to have it sit in the cafe for the last week!!

I haven't seen Karm any where today. Maybe she is lost?

have you checked at the old cafe'? , she often hangs out there late at night!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Is she the disheveled hag walking around in rags saying, "It's still open, it's still open"?

certainly not!
at least I don't think so.....
do you mean the one who looked like this?

Thumbnail by terriculture
Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

No, that looks more like Zany.

Yes it is CrazyZanyHair, you're right!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Hmmmmm. . .trying to think of an idea for fireworks. . .I'm coming up with nothing. I'll see if I can come up with something. Terri, tell them you lost the trophy. You may as well keep it if you're gonna win it every month.

Hey, I have not been to the old cafe since the day they put me in jail! So that wasn't me! Who is Zany?

Hi Karma,
Well if I win it this time, it will be the last!!
When you get 20 points over the year ,you leave the novice section and move up to the 'Intermediate' level!
At the moment I am on 18.
Points are given 0-5 for instance with the last arrangement I got 5 points, one time I got a 3!

I don't know what to do for fireworks, or even what container to use! what are you doing?
Zany is my flower girl!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

So are you going to throw the match or go on to intermediate? Can't wait to YOUR fireworks, guys.

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Congrats in advance in achieving intermediate level! Thanks for reminding me about the fireworks. Still brainstorming. . .haven't come up with anything yet. Probably will miss it Wednesday, but i promise to come up with something. Or should I wait for Traci's parallels debut?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I have boycotted arrangements for one month. It is Terri's fault!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Why is that?

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Actually I forgot what it was. Will have to go back and look. But I have called the boycott off. lol

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Good luck tonight Terri! Hope you win. . . then you'll be competing against all the intermediates! Kick some butt girl!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Terri, Where is your arrangement?????

It's here!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Terri, I was curious how you were going to pull it off. . .but you sure did! That looks wonderfully fun. I love the spiraling around the stems. Awesome! Did you get to bring home the trophy? I would have given it to you! Gotta go put Peyton to sleep now. Thanks for showing us your piece. That was exciting.

Thanks Karma! I'm exhausted!
What's in the bag?

The....

Trophy!!! I want to see yours tomorrow!!! and You will have a special trophy ok? ok Traci, you too!!!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleep walkingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsnoringzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzznighty nite!

Calvert City, KY(Zone 7a)

Congrats, terri......you deserved the trophy for sure!!

You all are soooooo talented.

you are dear Shar! Thanks for the congrats and hope to see you tomorrow! so tired!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Sorry, been real busy around the house and just now got a chance to catch up.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You so deserved it with this arrangement. I didn't know how you were going to do it, but you did. Are we intermediate now?

How on earth am I suppose to do an arrangement with no flowers in the yard, no vehicle to get to the store, and no money if I could. Hmmm, must use the imagination. I'll think of something......surely?!

That sounds like a very good theme Traci,
no fowers no money!
Do you have sticks, leaves,twigs? Why don't we try 'Land Art'?
Making something with materials collected from our gardens,and arranging them either inside or outside.
Just a idea!!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I like that. OK. Will have something soon. Everything is starting to turn pretty shades.

Karma, did you see that!
she's going to have one soon...hahahahahaha sooooon!!!!!!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Talking to Karma "no show arranger" are we? How long has it been since she did one?

a while!

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Hey. . .you just wait. . .until. . .I get my flowers growing. . .next spring.

It's lonely in this flower club.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.