CLOSED: Have: Gordon's Picotee Double Datura

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

I have 5 trades of Gordon's Picotee for SASE.

A double white datura with a yellow picotee. This is the F-2 generation. I planted 25 seeds of the F-1 and 7 of the plants were true to the parent, the white with the yellow picotee. The rest were white so no guarantees you'll get a picotee. I'm going to steal a super idea from Gourd.

If you are interested, reply to this post and give yourself a number. Once 5 is reached the offer is closed. To those who miss out, there will be more available in a few weeks. Please don't d-mail me to be put on a list, because there won't be a list.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY

Send me (I'm in the address exchange) a plain small white SASE envelope (No. 6 3/4) with a 58 cent stamp on it. No bubble envelopes. If I get any bubble envelopes they will be sent back to you empty.

X

This message was edited Aug 17, 2007 12:55 PM

Thumbnail by Xeramtheum
College Station, TX(Zone 8b)

# 1 Me!!!!!

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

#2 Me too Please

Hammond, LA(Zone 8b)

#3 Me also, pretty please.

Jeffersonville, IN(Zone 6b)

#4 What a great offer! Thanks!!

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

If you've got a number 5 or under you can go on and send the envelope. Just make sure you send a small white envelope and NOT a bubble.

X

This message was edited Aug 17, 2007 11:38 AM

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

#5?

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

We have the 5. I will be posting again in a few weeks ... the next time I post will be after 6pm so those who cant log on to daves in the day time will have a chance.

X

Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

X, I'll wait till next time, but I have a question. Did you cross for these? I've never seen daturas with different colored picotee..

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

No I didn't. I think it was a sport. I got the seeds from GordonHawk.

X

Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

Got it.. Thank you for the info..

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

mine went out today thxs for sharing

Rankin, IL(Zone 5a)

Mine too... thanks again,
Fran

Millsap, TX

Hey ..
I would be interested if you offer them up again...
Thanks Kylie

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.