Seedling from seeds I received in a trade....

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is a picture of what I have grown from seed received from Paul last year...Paul do you recognize this one? I thought it was from Portland seed, but not positive...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Another shot of the bloom before opening, notice the creamy yellow at the base....this is the prettiest pink I have seen!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here is another shot of some of my Cannas in the front bed these are Red King Humbert
and they are as lovely as they have ever been, I am very excited about them.

Paul, were you able to ID the seedling above? It is just beautiful, isn't it!

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oops, I posted the foggy one...here is a clearer shot...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Here are my Wyoming...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Wow Janet, I'm really surprised that you would get blooms from canna seeds in such a short time. I would have thought that it would take a lot longer for cannas to go from seeds to blooms. Beautiful plants.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Thanks Holly, only the pink ones in the first couple of pictures are from seeds I planted in the Fall last year..lol The others are quite settled in, for several years...didn't mean to confuse anyone..lol

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

No Janet, not confused. I thought you meant the pinks were the ones you started from seeds. I was just surprised that they would grow so fast.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Oh, okay, I was afraid I had mislead someone about "all of them" being seedlings...yes they do make nice plants really quickly!

http://www.karcheskycanna.com/growingtips.htm

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.