I've never seen one like this.....

North Augusta, ON

I tried some cosmos "double clicks"....had this guy pop up. I have never seen a cosmos like this..ever!! Just had to show somebody....

Thumbnail by threegardeners
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Very nice surprise.

Lombard, IL

o-O Cosmos are my new fav! I'll try the double clicks next season. Thanks!

Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6b)

BEAUTIFUL!

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

My goodness! That's really something special!!

North Augusta, ON

I couldn't believe it when I saw him....thought he was one of the asters til I got closer.....gonna save his seeds and hope he comes back next year.

Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

Yeah that's definitely a keeper.. Wonder if it's new type of cosmo.. Should check around.. Might get a flower named after you.. :)

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

That is a bit different Double Click there. I grew them last year and got some of the Seashells out of them - I think DC was a sport of Seashells. They all reseeded again and I have one that I call Ruffles - which are like half Seashells. I am saving seeds from them.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
North Augusta, ON

very pretty!!! I really like cosmos, they self seed themselves and come up in between things everywhere.

Pawling, NY(Zone 5b)

threegardeners, I just want to say if you ever, like ever, feel the need to spread your joy around, I'd love to get some of those flower seeds.. :) Just a thought.. :)

Plainfield, NJ(Zone 6b)

never met a cosmos I didn't like

Thumbnail by LadyCleo
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Very pretty, has anyone gotten the new chocolate cosmos?

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Yes, I would not mind trying DC or Seashells.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Beautiful Cosmos, everyone. I'll have to try them for next year.

Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Nice Cosmos everybody. They are a welcome bloom here at the end of summer and reseed well on their own, so pop up many places you don't expect. :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.