Iris for Daylilies?

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I am looking for a few Space Age and rebloomer rhizomes also one called Huckleberry Fudge.
I am thinning a bed with these daylilies:
Fairy Tale Pink Stout winner
Bonanza
Pyrotecnics
Ice Carnival
Praire Blue Eyes

Also I have Blk Game Cock and Hush Money iris to trade.
Thanks, Teresa

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

No traders! I also have lots of Big Blue monkey grass, Autumn Joy Sedum, and Lavender Bounty Iris.
Teresa

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I have some edith wolford,not sure I spelled this right, that reblooms and may have another one too, I can send you at least two rhyzomes of if you would like them. I would like some of your plants if you want to send them just tell me the cost and I'll get you a money order in the mail. I'll ask around to the ladies in the iris club here I know some of them have huckleberrie fudge and I'll get you a start of that too. Thanks Susan

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Susan, that would be great! I was hoping to trade for at least 10 - 12 rhizomes. I belong to the Iris Society here but I rarely get to meetings. Most of those ladies don't want dls. Can you imagine that LOL
Teresa in KY

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Teresa...I don't have the ones you are looking for or I would trade..I do have Crimson King is you are interested, it is a rebloomer for me.

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

Let me see what I can do. I know I don't have that many of just one kind but I found some more rhyzomes hidden under a tree. When I get some I wind up putting them every where just to keep them cool and in the shade. I found some more rebloomers too. Let me see what I have of them. If you will send me your address I'll get you some in the mail. Have you tried Clarence? It reblooms nice here.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi, Janet
Thanks for the offer. I guess I will save on the postage and trade a box with Susan.

I have one Clarence and it did rebloom. I would love more! There is also one called Kentucky BLue Girl,
that I want for the name :) Dusky Challenger, Supreme Sultan, Immortality, ect. LMK what you are interested in Susan. September should be much cooler to dig. It has been 100 or above almost a week here!
Teresa

This message was edited Aug 16, 2007 3:26 AM

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

No problem...most of my rebloomers are new this year, and I am hoping they will increase considerably by next year...you two have fun trading!

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

I don't have a perferance, I just like iris because they will grow in our bad soil and still flower. I found some Black Magic that reblooms, too. I'll try and get you at least one of each of my rebloomers. Send me your address and I'll get the box out. Sept really is the best time to dig and plant here. But the older ladies in the club like to do it in July so they can have their sale early. Thanks Susan

Roswell, NM(Zone 6a)

email me your address and I'll get you a box of the rebloomers I have in the mail. There's not many, but if any of the ladies dig in Sept. I'll try and get some more sent out. I have a few one timer's and no names(they are named, we just couldnt' read the name on the tag) if you want some of them. Thanks Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.